Have you got a sewing machine, Don't know how to use it , thinking of trying a new hobby then this is for you
We have two dates available:
In this one off class you will learn how to thread and operate a sewing machine along with the basic stitching techniques you will need.
During the class you will make a simple cushion to take home with you. This course will provide you with the confidence needed to happily use your sewing machine for future projects.
Skills you will learn
- How to thread the machine
- How to wind on the bobbin and insert the bobbin into the machine
- Practice stitching straight, curves and corners
- Zig Zag stitches
- Understanding tension and problem solving tension issues
- Importance of steering the fabric
- Machine feet and how to use them
- Have a go at creating seams