Tilly and the Buttons - 1019 – Mila - Sewing Pattern
4 in Stock
4 in Stock
1019 – Mila
Sew your own dungarees for a casual everyday look that’s bang on trend. The Mila dungarees are slim fitting on the hips and legs, with stylish side button openings and essential pockets on the front bib and booty. Make them in a woven fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort and fit.
Cute, practical and great for all seasons, wear your Mila dungarees with a t-shirt, button-down shirt or roll neck sweater.
Like all Tilly and the Buttons sewing patterns, Mila includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
SKILL LEVEL - Confident beginners
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS - Medium weight stretch denim, needlecord or woven cotton with at least 2% lycra or spandex.
- Fabric – 2m (2¼ yards) x 150cm (60in) wide OR 2.8m (3 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide
- Matching thread
- 0.4m (3/8 yards) iron-on interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- 2 x 30-35mm (1¼ - 1½in) wide dungaree buckles (or 2 x buttons)
- 6 x 15mm (5/8in) buttons
- Optional: Contrast colour topstitch thread and topstitch/embroidery needle
- Sewing machine and basic tools