The Dainty Daytripper PatternRegular price £10.00 Save £-10.00
- Easy to read instructions, colour photographs, and pattern pieces
- Clever straps to convert the bag from a backpack to a crossbody bag or shoulder bag
- Lots of beautiful hardware, including a bag frame, Diamond Strap Anchors, and rivets
Finished dimensions of 11" x 13" x 5" (28cm x 33cm x 12.5cm)
The Dainty Daytripper is perfect for those adventures when you're not sure whether you'll need your hands or not. Originally designed for the April and June Bag Retreat, The Dainty Daytripper is perfect for those adventures when you're not sure whether you'll need your hands or not. The clever straps convert from a backpack to a crossbody bag simply by lengthening the straps. Beautiful hardware gives this bag a stunning finish!
The Dainty Daytripper sewing pattern features comprehensive instructions, pattern pieces, and colour photographs.The paper pattern is an A5 booklet with printed pattern pieces.
The Dainty Daytripper is classified as a beginner to intermediate sewing pattern. It is written in UK English and has been thoroughly tested by a team of expert pattern testers.
What materials will I need for this bag?
- 1 1/4 yard (1m) Outer
- 1 1/4 yard (1m) Lining
- 18"x36" (46cm x 92cm) Foam Stabiliser
- 2 3/4 yd (2.5m) Medium Weight Interfacing
Hardware: (Click to purchase)
- 2 x 1" (2.5cm) D or triangle rings
- 2 x 1" (2.5cm) swivel clasps
- 4 x Diamond Strap Anchors
- 1 x pair Emmaline retreat frames (Style A)
- 1 x 18" (46cm) double or single zip for the top zip (size 5)
- 1 x 14" (35.5cm) zip for the front pocket (size 3 or size 5)
- 1 x 9" (23cm) zip for lining pocket (size 3)
- 2 x 1 1/4" (3cm) triglide buckles/sliders (you can substitute these for 1" (2.5cm) if needed)
- 1 x 5/8" (18mm) Slim Magnetic Snap
- 12 x 8mm double cap rivets
2 x (Or one #5 and one #3 size depending which zip you use. Emmaline #5 Zipper Pull Rectangle- Emmaline Bags
- double sided basting tape
- duct tape
- zip foot
- walking foot