The Reversible Hobo Bag Paper Pattern
1 in Stock
1 in Stock
The finished dimensions for this bag are 15" (38cm) wide, 15" (38cm) tall and 4" (10cm) deep. Use faux leather for one side, and a fun print cotton for the other to make an excellent reversible hobo bag!
The Reversible Hobo bag features two zipped pockets, side accents, a front flap to keep everything cinched in, and a smattering of hardware to give your bag that professional look!
If you’re using heavy fabric on one of your sides you can even leave off the fusible fleece. Probably best to pair it with a cotton for the other side though!
The Reversible Hobo Bag paper sewing pattern is an A5 booklet featuring comprehensive instructions, printed pattern pieces, and colour photographs.
What materials do I need?
- 1yd (0.9m) Fabric one 1yd (0.9m) Fabric two
- 1yd (0.9m) Fusible fleece
- 2.5yd (2.25m) Medium weight interfacing
- 2 x 1/5" (38mm) Triangular or D rings
- 2 x 1" (25mm) Triangular or D rings
- 3 x 1.5" (38mm) Swivel clips
- 2 x 8" (20cm) #3 Zips