The Ring Sling Bag Pattern
0 in Stock
0 in Stock
This cleverly constructed sling bag features a clever construction with minimal cutting. Through the off-set seams the bag has stability with very little stabiliser needed, in fact if you're using faux leather you may wish to omit the stabiliser altogether!
Mrs H has designed this bag as her perfect everyday bag. Wear cross-body or on your shoulder and it'll take you through day, night, day trips out and family trips to a restaurant. It's the perfect size for sitting on your hip or under your arm and can store a surprising amount!
12" x 10" x 5" (30.5cm x 25.5cm x 12.5cm) Width x Height x Depth
What materials do I need?
- 1 yd (0.9m) Outer - Non directional is best
- 1/2 yd (0.5m) Pocket Contrast - Non directional is best
- 1 yd (0.9m) Lining
- 3 yd (2.75m) Medium weight interfacing (40" or 90cm wide)
- 3/4 yd (0.7m) Fusible Fleece
- (1) x 12" (30.5cm) #5 zip for the top (If using continuous zip use 16" (40.6cm) of tape)
- (1) x 10" (25.5cm) #3 zip for the zipped pocket or use longer and cut to size
- (2) x 1 1/2" (3.8cm) Round 'O' rings
- (1) x 1" (2.5cm) Triglide buckle
- (1) x Metal Zip End
- (6) x 9mm x 8mm double cap rivets (Optional)
- Double sided basting tape
- Zip foot
- Walking foot
- Fray Check
- Pressing Cloth
- Pinking Shears