The Toiletry Tote Paper Pattern
1 in Stock
1 in Stock
- A5 pattern booklet with easy to read instructions, colour photographs, and pattern pieces
- Pattern features a large central compartment, end pockets, a zipped pocket in the top flap, and an optional key strap
- Perfect for advanced bagineers who fancy a challenge!
Finished dimensions of 14" x 11.5" x 5.5" (35.5cm x 29cm x 14cm)
The Toiletry Tote is not for the faint hearted! It's an advanced pattern for those who want a challenging sew and have great attention to detail.
The Toiletry Tote pattern has been specially tested to ensure it's a challenging sew to push your bag making to the next level. The testers found the pattern clear to follow, and experienced bag makers loved learning the new skills!
The Toiletry Tote paper pattern is an A5 booklet featuring comprehensive instructions, printed pattern pieces, and colour photographs.
What materials do I need?
- 0.5m (20") Outer fabric
- 0.75m (30") Lining fabric
- 1 x FQ Lightweight Mesh
- 0.5m (20") of 52" Wide Foam stabiliser
- 0.75m (30") of 40" Wide medium weight interfacing (Vilene G700 or Pellon SF101) - Narrower interfacing will need twice the length
- 0.85m (32") of Fold over Elastic
- 53cm (21") of 1/4" elastic
- 2 x 19 1/2" (49.5cm) #5 Zips for the ends (buy longer and cut down to avoid metal stoppers)
- 1 x 24" (61cm) #5 Zip for the top
- 1 x 8" (20cm) #3 Zip for the inside pocket
- 1.25m (2 1/8 yd) of 19mm (3/4") wide signle fold Bias Binding
- 1 x KAM Snap (optional)
- 1 x 3/4" Swivel Hook to hang the open bag from (optional)
- Double sided basting tape such as 'Collins wonder tape'
- Wonder Clips
- Fray Check