Vlieseline Fusible Interfacing H250/305 - Sold by half metreRegular price £1.95 Save £-1.95
This product is priced/sold in Half metres.. Therefore if you wish to purchase 1m, then add 2 units to your basket. Product will be cut as one continuous piece.
Medium-weight, stable fusible nonwoven interlining made of a blend of synthetic fibres. Large-scale adhesive for firmer grip.
- 60% PES (Polyester), 40% Cellulose
- 62 g/ m2
- machine wash 60°
- dry cleanable
- width 90cm, sold by the metre
Firm, stable interlining for shaped cuffs, shaped belts and for textile craftwork. Guarantees durable shape. Suitable for medium- to heavy-weight fabrics.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Then using dry heat glide the iron firmly 5-6 times very slowly over each area of the insert, so that each area receives approx. 8 seconds of heat.
- Iron setting: Wool.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
We recommend you test the product on a scrap of your chosen fabric first, before proceeding with the finished project.